7.21.2005

the man-god that is tom welling

i've spent a majority of my day watching smallville while pressing my hand against my mouth trying to convince myself that if i do in fact puke i will make it to the toilet. i threw up a little bit of stomach acid last night and have for the past 24 hours felt like there is nothing more in the world that i want to do than pukepukepuke. amazingly though..i dont feel bad really. i just feel like i am going to hurl the nonexistant contents of my stomach across the room in a fashion that would make linda blair blush. i could show that head spinning wench a thing or two.

so more about this phenom that is smallville. i have not seen this show before. how have i lived a life with cable and not been exposed to the man-god that is tom welling? he is a beautiful creature. a 28 year old, 6'3, dark haired, green eyed man-god. shame on you for not telling me he existed! i thought we were friends! i have made it through the first season in the past three days. mandy's not so on-the-same-page-as-most-people dad happens to have the first three seasons on dvd. he will only let us have one season at a time though. we must return the first one to get the second one. if mandy does not comply within the next 12 hours i shall be forced to go to plan b. and like all of my plan b's that route involves nails and string. if she knows what's good for her she wont make me break out the string!