7.30.2005

my rear view mirror is my guide

there are times in my life when i know i am doing the right thing. i wake up in the morning and i know that i am on the right path. the signs are clearly marked and the tank is full....i am ready to go. however, there are also times in my life when i know i am NOT doing the right thing. i wake up in the morning and i feel like there is a gang of abusive gnomes dancin in my head. i feel foggy and unfocused. i search and search for something that fits and it's a bit of a pain in the ass when i realize i am a square peg searching for a round hole.

the problem with these times in my life *both good and bad* is that i never realize where i am until i am leaving. my rear view mirror is my guide. i need a reference point to gauge my life by.

so yeah, i feel bleh and i go blah blah blah.